- Announcement of presentation speakers for Peirone's Spring/Summer Produce Expo 2018
- Presentation is packed with productive produce 411's
- Online ordering is now live!
- Here is your step-by-step instructional guide for a smooth transition to online ordering with Peirone Produce - click below!
Peirone Announces a Major Expansion of Warehouse Capacity
- Thanks to all of our member support, the Peirone facility on Hallett Road in Spokane is rapidly approaching maximum capacity
- Peirone Board of Directors has unanimously approved a warehouse capacity expansion program
- This retrofit will add over 800 additional slots, giving Peirone approximately 40% additional capacity
"It's so refreshing to do work with a group that wants to do the absolute best."- Beth Hamilton, Chiquita Brands
"The cooperation they have with their suppliers relays right back to us. It's a great partnership."- Alan Bradetich, Super One Produce Supervisor
"They do a really good job with their deliveries, and that’s so important to our guys."- Duane Wentz - Yoke's Produce Supervisor
"They treat me like I’m part of their family."- Pat MaMahon - Melissa’s Account Executive
"What separates Peirone from everyone else is their commitment to our brand."- Noel Siler - Domestic & International Sales Executive, Sun World
The CoolerVIEW ALL
Dale's Market Update
Things move fast in the produce industry - stay informed with the freshest facts and finds!
Produce Retailer: "Six Ways to Address Food Waste"
"What's your food waste plan of action?"
Restaurant-Type Foods, FDA, & Labeling in 2018
Consumers want transparency in the food they eat.
Peirone Announces Major Expansion of Warehouse Capacity
Thanks to ongoing strong member support, Peirone is expanding